Friday, August 2, 2013

Holy Crap! A Post!

My wife asked me the other day, in not quite so few words, why I don't write any more.  I kinda stared at her in response.  

I had nothing.

High school came crashing back at me!  I was in Mr. Dziura's (lord knows if that's spelled right) class and he was asking me about "Snow Falling on Cedars", which I never opened (or brought home, for that matter). Embarrassment and confusion engulfed me and went slack jawed.

There was no good reason why I wasn't writing.  I had plenty of outlets and lots of notebooks, so what was my problem?

I'm lazy.  I need external motivation. But how could I get it?

Y-Reeka!  I had a plan: I' get back into writing my blog!

"Where's the motivation?" You ask?  Why, it's on Facebook!  I created a fan page for this here blog and invited some people (because I was only allowed to invite 41 of my 376 friends) to follow it.  That way, I would feel obligated to keep up with it.

So, here goes nothing!


No comments: